Explore Lisbon's rich history on this half-day bus tour of Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, Jerónimos Monastery, the Coach Museum, and more. Your informative guide will introduce you to the city's elegance, including an aperitif of port wine!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Marquês de Pombal Square. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour is subject to cancellation due to technical difficulties, weather conditions, maintenance, or other reasons.
- Jerónimos Monastery and Carriages Museum are closed on Mondays - on this day of the week they will be replaced by a visit to Ajuda Palace.
- Important note for shore excursions:
- Mornings – Pick-up until 09:00
- Afternoons – Pick-up until 14:30