Explore Lisbon's rich history on this half-day bus tour of Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, Jerónimos Monastery, the Ajuda Palace, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
Select participants and date
Marquês de Pombal Square. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Cityrama reserves the right to cancel or change (without prior notice) any service due to the impracticability of performing the service, for reasons beyond Cityrama’s control. Should a visit be cancelled for reasons beyond Cityrama’s control, customers will not be entitled to a refund.
- The order of the itinerary may change without prior notice.
- The National Ajuda Palace is closed on Wednesdays, on this day this visit will be replaced by a visit to Coach Museum.
- The Jerónimos Monastery is closed on Sundays and Mondays, so at this point we will give free time.
- Important note for shore excursions:
- Mornings – Pick-up until 09:00