Explore Lisbon's rich history on this half-day bus tour of Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, Jerónimos Monastery, the Ajuda Palace, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Marquês de Pombal Square. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour is subject to cancellation due to technical difficulties, weather conditions, maintenance, or other reasons.
- Jerónimos Monastery and Carriages Museum are closed on Mondays - on this day of the week they will be replaced by a visit to Ajuda Palace.
- Important note for shore excursions:
- Mornings – Pick-up until 09:00
- Afternoons – Pick-up until 14:30