Experience Lisbon by land and from the water with a combined 48-hour ticket for a boat cruise along the River Tagus and the open-top, hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus in the historic Belém district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
You can redeem your voucher on board the boat, at the kiosk in Praça do Comércio, or on board the bus at the start of the Belém tour. Bus departures: Figueira Square Boat stations: Terreiro do Paço/Belém Ferry BoatOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Belém Bus Tour: departures from Praça da Figueira every hour, from 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M
- Your ticket is valid for 48 hours after first validation
- You can hop-on and hop-off at any stop along the route while your ticket is valid.
- The audio guide for the Belém bus tour is available in Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, and Mandarin. The audio guide for the boat cruise is available in Portuguese, Spanish, English, and French
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, timetables can change. When exchanging your voucher, please confirm the correct times and frequency of the bus