Explore the historic Alfama district of Lisbon with a local guide on a 2.5-hour walking tour and learn more about the history and culture of one of the only areas in the city not destroyed by the 1755 earthquake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.