A welcome introduction to Lisbon in where they do it in this wonderful city. You will visit several prominent Lisbon neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pick up and drop off in front of Lisbon Cruise Terminal – Museu do Fado (just across the road of Cruise Terminal)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pregnant women and intoxicated people are not permitted in the vehicle
- This tour is not recommended for mentally or physically incapacitated people or those with prosthetics
- This tour is wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Children under 7 years old are not legally permitted in the vehicle
- Children between 7 and 12 years old and at least 1.35 meters (4 foot 5 inches) can ride on a booster seat if advised when booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The average weight per passenger must be 80 kilograms
- Please note that the tapas tastings may vary according to the season
- Please note that this tour is a 3 -hour tuk tuk tour so in the event of traffic or other restrictions beyond our control, this may lead to itinerary changes