Follow in the footsteps of the legendary players of SL Benfica on a tour of Lisbon's Luz Stadium. Enter the site of the 2014 Champions League final, and walk onto the great lawn. Then, visit the Cosme Damião Museum to see SL Benfica images and documents.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Lisbon.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- There is a maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Tour availability will be limited on match days