See the most intriguing sights of Lisbon on a luxurious sailing yacht during this 2-hour Tagus River cruise. Sail from the Belém Tower to Terreiro do Paço or Alfama, passing by the Cristo Rei, and enjoy the sights of the city from a different perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Doca do Bom Sucesso marina in Belem, located between Altis Belem Hotel and Belem Tower. You will see two big red and blue flags and the tour supplier's van next to the BP fuel station facing the marina, near gate 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- All major tourist buses stop 20 meters from the meeting point
- Comfortable clothing and sports shoes are all you need to enjoy your tour
- Children under 12 years old should wear lifejackets from the time of leaving the dock until arriving back at the dock
- Children under 5 years old travel at half fare when traveling with adults
- Infants and children must always be mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat's maximum occupancy
- This tour will be on sailing boats that are between 37 and 43 feet long, for a maximum of 10 or 12 people or on sailing catamarans that are between 39 and 42 feet long for a maximum 12 or 14 people
- Groups will be split according to the availability of boats