Enjoy a trip from Lisbon to the natural reserve of Comporta and ride a horse across the dunes on Europe's largest beach. Discover Setúbal, the most important center of Portugal's fishing industry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Marquis of Pombal Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The maximum weight allowed is 95 kg, and a minimum age of 12 years old is required for participation. These restrictions are in place to prioritize the safety and comfort of both the rider and the horse
- For safety reasons, the tour is adapted to beginners' level
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund