Admire Pena Palace and explore Quinta da Regaleira on a guided tour. Take in views of Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe, and explore the stylish town of Cascais in the Portuguese Riviera.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Wait for pickup in front of your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Praça da Figueira in front of the statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- English, Spanish and Portuguese available year round. French, Italian only on request
- Remember that more than one language may be spoken (maximum two)
- Infants and children occupy a seat, infant seats are available if advised at booking
- Child rate applies when accompanied by paying adult
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle
- Please wear appropriate footwear, bring bottled water, sunscreen, a jacket in winter
- Moderate walking included on this tour
- Minimum of 2 people per tour. If a tour is cancelled because of low bookings you will be offered an alternative or refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour will not be canceled for adverse weather, unless there are warnings by official organizations
- Tour partner is not responsible for traffic congestion resulting from cultural, sport, religious events, or demonstrations. They will offer alternatives to avoid these such as changing pickup or drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may happen without prior notice.