Discover the secrets of Sintra and enjoy a personalized, guided visit to the romantic Pena Palace. Admire the views from Cabo da Roca cliffs, Guincho beach and walk along the beautiful Cascais bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel and apartment pickup service will be provided in the central Lisbon area. If you are staying in a difficult street to access by vehicle, you may be asked to walk to a location near your accommodation to facilitate pickup. To avoid delays, please be ready 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- At Cabo da Roca it can get windy, so it's advised to bring a jacket
- This is a small group tour by minivan. During your trip, the local tour operator's driver and guide will be at your disposal.
- Check your email inbox (including your spam folder) one day before the date of your tour; you'll be notified by email if there are any changes to the estimated pickup time
- If you are staying in Lisbon, Bairro Alto or Alfama districts, you may have to walk to a location near your accommodation to facilitate pickup
- This tour do not include a stop for lunch. Feel free to bring some snacks with you.