Get to know the Arrabida National Park and other natural places on foot, where you can observe the fauna and flora as well as learn of this region's rich history and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear practical footwear and clothing for outdoor sports, and bring a small backpack and food