See Fátima, where the Virgin Mary appeared to the three little shepherds, is an important and impressive pilgrimage place. Then travel through the region with your guide, visit Batalha Monastery, before ending in Óbidos for a taste of the local Ginja.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Lisbon.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water
- In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket