Experience Portugal's rich heritage on a guided day trip. Get inspired by the medieval village of Óbidos. Glimpse into a fisherman’s life in Nazaré. Be amazed in Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If you are late, you will not receive a refund
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check-in desk to board the helicopter
- If the minimum number of customers is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- If the minimum is not reached for tours in languages other than English, the tour will take place in English