Explore Portugal’s rich cultural and religious history on this tour from Lisbon to the historic towns of Fátima and Óbidos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, French, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be at your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon. If your hotel is in the Aflama, Bairro Alto, or Baixa de Lisboa areas, or your hotel is difficult to access by car, then an alternative pick-up location will be arranged. Since it is a group tour, the exact pickup time may be changed slightly, depending on the size of the group or the distance between the pickup addresses in Lisbon.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This is a shared tour in a small van for up to 8 people. If you are a group of more than 8 people, please contact the supplier for special prices.
- This tour can be in more than 1 language