A ten hour tour that will take you to visit the beautiful city of Évora, a World Heritage Site, the Almendres Cromlech and the Large Dolmen of Zambujeiro.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup in central Lisbon is included (Hotel, Airport or Cruise Terminal). Please inform us about the exact location.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please provide notice if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost.
- Dress code is smart casual; comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended
- Baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person