Take a cruise on a restored sea galleon to see wild bottlenose dolphins in their natural environment. Head south from Lisbon to discover one of the 10 most beautiful bays in the world and explore a natural park and the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera
- For tours with a maximum of 6 participants there will be 1 private guide. If there are more than 6 people on the tour there will be 2 guides and vans
- The tour is for free for children up to 3 years of age
- Children between 4 and 12 years are eligible for a 50 per cent discount
- The sequence of the places visited may be changed on request or due to weather conditions. The tour could be canceled if unsafe/severe weather conditions occur
- There is a 95 percent change of spotting dolphins, however it is not guaranteed that they will be seen, as they are wild and not trained, animals
- The duration of the cruise itself is 2 to 3 hours, and if dolphins are seen, you can only spend a maximum of 30 minutes close to them.
- They are wild dolphins, and protected by law, everybody has this time restriction (30 minutes) to keep the animals safe and protected