Fall in love with Upper Austria's capital of culture and art - Linz! Discover its rich history, legends and cultural heritage and visit the Old Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the UniCredit Bank Austria AG, Hauptpl. 27, 4020 Linz, Austria. Please DO NOT ENTER the building it is only a meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- Please note that you will not visit the New Cathedral, Nordico Stadtmuseum and Pöstlingbergbahn on a 2-hour tour.
- Admission to churches during mass and special events is limited, therefore the guide may provide all the commentary outside.
- The Old Cathedral is open daily from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Pre-booked tickets to the Nordico Stadtmuseum allow you to skip the line at the ticket office but not at the entrance.
- If you book a 6-hour tour with round-trip tickets for Pöstlingbergbahn, you don't have to return with your guide, you can stay in Pöstlingberg for as long as you want.
- Pickup service is available only for hotels / accommodations located within 1,5 km from the meeting point at UniCredit Bank Austria AG, Hauptpl. 27, 4020 Linz, Austria.