Immerse yourself in Peruvian culture with a day tour exploring the desert oasis of Huacachina and seeing the Nazca Lines from the sky. Enjoy local cuisine with a winery tour and a traditional lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from centrally located Lima hotels
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your flight to Nazca lines
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- It is recommended that you wear light clothes and shoes, a sun hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- It's also recommended that you bring snacks and potable water with you
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that might not accept credit cards