Discover the artsy side of Lima in Barranco. Visit its remarkable architecture, walls full of street art and cultural spots. Also, make a wish at the Bridge of Sighs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the following districts only: Miraflores, Barranco, Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historic center), San Borja, Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena, San Miguel, Rimac, La Molina and Lince.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags