Discover the largest Chinatown in South America on this full-day tour of Lima. Savor a delectable fusion combining the flavors of Peruvian and Chinese cuisine. Stroll the streets of Barranco, visit local shops, and sift through local, handmade goods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Tour starts and ends at any hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Visit a local market to try fresh, locally-grown products
- Explore the unique mixture of Peruvian and Chinese cultures in South America's largest Chinatown
- Walk in the Historic Downtown of Lima (Unesco site) to observe its main monuments and architecture.
- Meet an award-winning chef and try some of the best ceviche in Lima and learn how to make it.
- Discover Barranco, the bohemian district of Lima, and its handicraft shops.
- Visit a local restaurant to taste the traditional Peruvian dessert picarones, made of squash and sweet potato
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Transportation by minivan
- Bottled water
- All meals mentioned in itinerary
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date