Discover history, nature, and mystery on a day trip from Lima. Enjoy the wildlife at the Ballestas Islands and the Oasis of Huacachina, the only one in South America. Fly over the Palpa Desert to see the enigmatic Nazca Lines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunblock, a sweater, swimwear, snacks, and water
- Bring local currency as some small business might not accept credit cards
- The Nazca Lines flight schedule is given by the airline 24 before the tour
- This could affect the order in which the other activities are done
- Example: First Ballestas Islands, then Huacachina Oasis and at the end the flight