Take a day to explore Lhasa's rich history with a visit to some of the most famous attractions. Delve into the ancient lore by exploring the impressive collections of artifacts among the practicing pilgrims at Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Customers need to contact local partner at least 2 weeks in advance for assistance getting a Tibetan travel permit.
- Customers need both a visa and Tibetan travel permit to enter Tibet.