Gain a better understanding of local life on this snowmobile trip combined with an ice fishing experience. Enjoy a great way to spend a winter day like a typical Finn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- ID card, copy accepted
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- 2 adults per snowmobile, single driving is available as a supplement for adults.
- Children 1-14 years old are seated in a sled behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents sit with a small child in the sled for the child’s safety.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Please note: in order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver's license is required and You will be asked to present your license prior to departure.
- Duration of the program is about 3 hours. It is suited for adults as well as children.