The Leopold Museum, unique treasure trove of Viennese Art Nouveau, the Wiener Werkstätte, and Expressionism, offers insight into the birth of Modernism. Travel back to the fin de siecle with the masterworks of Egon Schiele, Gustav Klimt, Oskar Kokoschka.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please go to the counter at the Leopold Museum (in the MuseumsQuartier).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Opening times:
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Daily: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM in June, July and August
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holidays: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (on Thursdays normal opening times apply)
- Every Thursday from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM, from 16.02.-29.07.2022, admission to the museum is free of charge.