Enjoy a 2-hour surfing lesson that covers all the basics from warm-up to paddling, catching waves, and standing on your board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive at least 10 minutes before the lesson starts. Look for Lets Go Surfing flags and a trailer. Your instructor will be wearing a blue rashvest.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please select your preferred lesson time and the local partner will do their best to accommodate you. You may be contacted with an alternative lesson time between 9 AM and 6 PM
- Please note your lesson time is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from the local partner
- The minimum age for participants is 12 years old
- If the surf is too big, or the conditions unsafe, then the lesson will be rescheduled
- If you are unable to reschedule a lesson that has been cancelled then a refund will be offered