Discover the most important sights of Leipzig, including St. Thomas Church and the Barfußgässchen as well as the Barthels Hof. Hear the city's history and learn all about the oldest coffee house in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You can be picked up from your hotel in Leipzig upon request. Please provide the name of your hotel to the tour operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Immerse yourself in the history of Leipzig and admire the most beautiful sights on this private walking tour through the old city
- See the St. Thomas Church, learn about the life of Johann Sebastian Bach, and discover the coffee house "Zum Arabischen Coffe Baum"
- Walk through the incredible Barthels Hof and the Mädler-Passage and admire the Alte Rathaus
- City tour with guide
- Entry fees
- Arrival and departure
Select participants and date