Explore Leipzig's Südvorstadt in an exciting and individual way on a scavenger hunt. Solve the entertaining puzzles and discover famous Leipzig attractions such as the Peterskirche or the Media City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience the sights of the Leipzig's southern suburb on a mysterious and interesting tour for the whole family
- Decide for yourself when to start, where and for how long to stay or even continue on another day
- See the Peterskirche, Bayerischer Bahnhof and the Schlachthof while strolling through the city
- Scavenger hunt box with 11 numbered envelopes
- Explanation of the gameplay
- Entrance fees for additional tours, sightseeing etc.
- Public transport costs
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts at: Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 36, 04107 LeipzigOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Game box
Know before you go
- Please note that delivery of the scavenger hunt box can take up to four working days, shipping abroad may take longer. Shipping is not possible on weekends or public holidays. Please book on time, otherwise punctual delivery can not be guaranteed. Pick-up of the box directly in Leipzig is unfortunately not possible.
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.
- Please note that your scavenger hunt box will be shipped approximately four weeks before the date of your tour at the earliest. If you need the box sooner, please book for an earlier date. The scavenger hunt can be carried out at any time after receiving the box, regardless of the date chosen.