Take a city bus tour to all the important sites of Leipzig with informative commentary. Enjoy the freedom of hopping off at any of 13 stops and continuing the trip again.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can board at any of the hop-on hop-off stops. Tthe main stop is the Richard-Wagner-Straße 2 (across from Main Train Station/East Hall). Find a list of timetables at www.leipzigerstadtrundfahrten.de.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The day ticket is valid for one calendar day. Reduced rates apply for pupils, students, and the physically impaired, as well as for groups of 4 or more.
- The walking tour only takes place between March and the start of the Christmas markets
- Live commentary in German
- Written tour information available in other languages