Team up with your friends to take on a self-guided treasure hunt in Leeds. Start from Leeds Art Gallery and follow directions on your phone to solve tricky clues and discover the hidden treasures.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your treasure hunt at Leeds Art Gallery. If you can’t see an email from the activity provider, Treasure Hunt Leeds, or the SMS they sent you, go to: https://treasurehuntleeds.com/startOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- A ticket is required for each participant.
- You will receive a weblink to open on your mobile browser. The screen layout works just like WhatsApp and is very easy to use. You don’t need to print or download anything.
- The treasure hunt must be completed in daylight, as it’s impossible to find clues in the dark
- The game time depends on how quickly you complete the hunt, with the average between 2-3 hours. You will cover around 2 miles and the route is step-free.
- For larger groups, multiple games (to split the group) can be played 5 minutes apart.