See sights and hidden gems of the Hanseatic City of Lubeck on a private walking tour. See the Holstentor, St. Mary's Church, Lubeck Cathedral and enjoy a cruise along the water canals of Lubeck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Ringhotel Jensen, An d. Obertrave 4, 23552 Lübeck, Germany. Please do not enter the hotel, it is only a meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email a day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that visits inside St Mary’s Church and the Lubeck Cathedral during scheduled events and the daily, Sunday and holiday masses are restricted, and the entire or parts of the building may be closed on your visit.
- Please note that the boat cruise has a German Captain narrating the trip. Your Private Guide will not join you on the cruise as we want you to have a moment to relax and enjoy the views.