Get guaranteed tickets to see Da Vinci’s Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie. Tour the Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and see La Scala opera house on this half-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the Milan Visitor Center Zani Viaggi at Largo Cairoli/corner with Foro Buonaparte 10. The nearest metro stations are Cairoli M1 (red line, exit to via Cusani) or Lanza M2 (green line, exit to Foro Buonaparte). Please come inside the office for the check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with the dress requirements
- Entrance to the Duomo may be not permitted in case of celebrations. You will receive tickets that you can use another day
- Entrance to La Scala theater may not be permitted during rehearsals or special events
- The Auditorium can be viewed from a box unless a rehearsal or show is in progress