Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci's painting of The Last Supper. Visit the highlights of Milan on a 3-hour walking tour. Marvel at the Milan Duomo from the outside, and see the Sforza Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the church of Leonardo's Last Supper entrance (Santa Maria delle Grazie Square).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You are required to have your ID/driving license/passport to enter The Last Supper
- Due to the long lines, you will not look inside the Milan Duomo
- To protect The Last Supper, viewings are limited to a maximum of 15 minutes
- Infants under the age of 1 go free