Embark on a 4-mile guided ClearView-Bottom kayak tour to the Emerald Cave in Black Canyon with an optional shuttle from Las Vegas. Enjoy wildlife viewing and a short hike to the historical site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup time at 8:00am (*PST*). Guides will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. The following list is where you should wait for pickup, depending on the pickup location chosen: Bally's Hotel (Rideshare, north entrance) Circus Circus Hotel (Las Vegas Blvd entrance) Bellagio Hotel (Bus Pickup) Treasure Island (Rideshare/bus pickup area) Excalibur Hotel (bus pickup area) MGM Grand (tour pickup area) Golden Nuggets Hotel (Rideshare pickup area)
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Find the meeting point located after the toll booth. As you continue to drive you will see water, kayaks, and trailers on your left. Once at the location you will be able to find parking located in the parking lot next to the water. Your guide will be wearing a light green shirt with the logo of the local partner written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof bag
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is weather-dependent for safety reasons, all start times are subject to change
- It is recommended to bring a dry bag, as you are not allowed to dive in and retrieve your items in any way or form if they have been dropped into the river
- The OutdoorsterLV team is not responsible for diving in and retrieving any items that may have been dropped into the river during your tour, due to the safety of the team