Skip the line and visit one of the most important art galleries in the world. Explore the artistic periods admiring renowned paintings. Take your time to gaze at masterpieces painted by Bosch, Goya, and Velazquez.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prado Museum by the Goya Statue, Calle de Felipe IV, s/n 28014, Madrid. The guide will have a white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- It is not permitted to take pictures inside the museum or bring food or drink
- Please note that large items and bags must be left in the cloakroom
- It is recommended to arrive between 10 and 15 minutes before check-in