Visit Yosemite National Park on a narrated full-day trip from South Lake Tahoe. Take a seasonal hike to Bridalveil Fall or Yosemite Falls. Travel by luxury mini-bus from site to site, stopping to take photos. Enjoy a picnic lunch in the valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- This tour departs from the following destinations: Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort at 5:30 AM, the bench on Ski Run Boulevard; Marriott Resorts at 5:35 AM, the bus stop on Highway 50 in front of Heavenly Gondola, next to Patagonia store; Mount Bleu hotel casino at 5:40 AM, Side/East entrance; Daggett Summit at the intersection of Highway 207 and Tramway Drive at 5:40 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The dress code is smart casual. It is warmer in Yosemite Valley so don't overdress
- This tour is not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Unfortunately due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for those with limited mobility