Discover Lake Sevan - one of the largest freshwater high-altitude lakes in Eurasia on a guided tour. Admire Dilijan, often referred to as "Armenian Switzerland" for its fantastic natural forests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 15-30 minutes before the activity starts for check-in and to select your preferred seats.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour involves a 200-steps climb to Sevanavank and a 600-meter walk down the hill to Haghartsin
- Seats are not fixed in advance
- Cash is required to buy lunch in the restaurant