Explore the city of “Romeo and Juliet” and one of the world’s great Roman theatres still in use on an 8 to 10-hour tour of Verona from Lake Garda. Discover a jewel of the European Renaissance and treasures such as the Square of Lords and Square of Herbs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
- Audio guide included
- English, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The approximate arrival time to Verona is 11:00 AM and the approximate departure time from Verona is 4:00 PM
- From 6 August 2021, in Italy the green pass is mandatory to access the museums, bars, and restaurants indoors