Treat yourself to something special in Lake Garda and enjoy a trike or ryker ride. See the pretty villages in the surrounding hills and get panoramic views of the lake along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
Select participants and date
Please pickup your trike at the ENI Filling Station in Via Gardesana 129, 37017 Lazise (Vr).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Sports shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Each booking must include 1 driver with a valid identity card and driving license for cars, class B/3 (Europe) or equivalent. The driver must be 21 years old
- Driving licenses issued by any of the EU Member States are valid throughout the European Union, including Italy. Drivers with a license issued by a Non-EU country are required to have an international driving permit (IDP) or a national driving license and a legal translation of it which you can get in the Italian embassy
- Each trike can carry up to 2 additional people as passengers
- Each Ryker can carry 1 additional person as a passenger
- The minimum age should be 5 years old and the minimum height 110 cm
- You will be required to sign a liability release form to participate
- Comprehensive insurance is available on-site for an additional charge