Treat yourself to something special in Lake Garda and enjoy a breathtaking 2-hour trike ride. See the pretty villages in the surrounding hills from a different perspective and get panoramic views of the lake along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 1 participants
Select participants and date
Please pickup your trike at the ENI Filling Station in Via Gardesana 129, 37017 Lazise (Vr).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Please note that each booking must include at least 1 driver with a valid driving license for cars. You can have up to 2 additional people as passengers.
- The minimum age of the driver: 21 years old
- Minimum age for passengers: 5 years old
- Driver needs to show a valid driver's license for cars, class B / 3 (Europe) or equivalent. Driving licences issued by any of the EU Member States are valid throughout the European Union, including Italy. Drivers with a licence issued by a Non-EU country are required to have:
- - an international driving permit (IDP) or
- - a national driving license and a legal translation of it which you can get in the Italian embassy.
- You will be required to sign a liability release form to participate
- Bring valid ID
- Wear comfortable, weatherproof and resistant shoes (no flip-flops)
- Comprehensive insurance is available on site for an additional charge