Escape the hustle and bustle of Milan and spend the day on a scenic coach trip to Lake Como and St. Moritz. Board the Bernina Red Train to experience one of the world's most beautiful rail routes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- A current valid passport or a European ID is required on the day of travel
- Infants (free ticket) do not have their places booked; they must sit on their parents’ lap
- The train ride itinerary may change in order to ensure the best experience. For example, the train may start at Tirano
- The train trip will not be in 1st class (panoramic carriage), but in 2nd class, where you can open the windows to take beautiful photos.
- During the tour, you are given a radio system to easily listen to the guide. In case of no return or lost device, you will be charged a 50€ penalty fee