Explore La Jolla's Ecological Reserve and Seven Sea Caves by kayak, led by a certified trained tour guide. See this marine protected area, home to a thriving ecosystem that boasts one of the highest concentrations of sea life in all of California.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity supplier's, Everyday California, office. 2261 Avenida De La Playa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- No experience is required to take this tour
- Lockers are available to store your belongings for a small fee
- A portion of every booking is donated to 1% For The Planet