Come see the abundance of nature and wildlife that Costa Rica has to offer! This Safari Float is a smooth two-hour paddle down the quiet Sarapiqui River on the class 1 section and is great for nature lovers of all ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine. The tour could change schedule to something with equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure-appeal. The local partner reserves the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe conditions and will only run a tour according to established company policies. Full refund is given if no tour is run
- Rafting, canyoneering & many other adventures involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy or injury. If you take medication such as allergy pills and need them with you or have other medical concerns, please inform your guide
- The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable, filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles and a variety of other wildlife. In addition, landslides, falling rocks & sudden flash floods are possible and river levels vary often. The local partner is not responsible in such events