Ikebana is a Japanese flower arrangement and ingrained in traditional Japanese culture. Learn how to decorate flowers and bring the skills back to your home!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Address; 603-8377 37 Nishi-Goshonouchi-cho Kinugasa Kita-ku Kyoto city. How to get there; A 1 minute walk from Kinkakuji-michi city bus stop. 10-15 minutes by Kyoto city bus 204 or 205 from Kitaoji subway station. 10-15 minutes by Kyoto city bus 204 or 205 from JR Enmachi. A 1 minute walk from the gate of Kinkakuji-temple. Next to the parking area for bicycles if you are visiting Kinkakuji-temple.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording