Immerse yourself in Kyoto’s diverse and flavorsome food culture on a 3-hour tour in Gion. With a local, taste a selection of authentic Kyoto specialties, visit hidden gems and secret locations, and learn about Kyoto culture and customs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Izumo no Okuni statue at Gion Shijo Station, right outside exit 5.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Only guests over 20 can drink alcohol due to Japanese laws
- Please bring your ID
- Please bring cash for your food and drinks, as well as any extras, as most bars don't accept credit cards
- Please note this is not a private tour