Join a guided walking of the Gion district of Kyoto and learn bout the mysterious lives of the Geisha. Explore charming lantern-lit cobblestoned streets in a historic district of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
We meet in front of a 7-11 which is just steps away from the Geisha quarters of Miyagawa Cho. If coming by train it's next to Gion Shijo Station (Keihan) or a 5-6min walk from Kawaramachi station (Hankyu). If coming by taxi, ask to be dropped off at "Donguri Bashi"Open in Google Maps ⟶