Visit the Nijo Castle, Nishiki Market, Gion district, and Yasaka Shrine on this guided walking tour. Experience the history and street life of Kyoto, Japan's ancient capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking for more than 3 miles (5km)