Travel back in time to explore the ruins of Ephesus on a 6-hour private tour from Kusadasi. See the Terrace Houses of the rich and visit the laid-back village of Sirince to experience everyday life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotels in Kusadasi, or Kusadasi Port.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the attractions at Ephesus open at 08:00
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours walking. Wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sun cream, and bring an umbrella (for sun or rain depending on the season)
- Bring your camera, but please note that tripods are not allowed at Ephesus
- There is no obligation to cover your head or shoulders in Ephesus. You may wear shorts and T-shirts in summer
- Discounts are available for children under 11 years old. Please bring their passports or ID card to show upon entering the museum and attractions. If you don’t have ID, they may be charged full adult price
- Please note that the Terrace Houses consist of many steps and are not recommended for people in wheelchairs, or those with walking problems