Discover the petrified waterfalls of Pamukkale on a 9-hour tour from Kusadasi and see the extraordinary sedimentary water deposits from the area’s hot springs, known as “Cotton Castle” in English. Take a therapeutic dip in the mineral waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. This tour is scheduled for hotels around Kusadasi and Selcuk.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that for this tour, you must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over travertine without shoes
- Bring a hat, plenty of sunscreen and your swim wear for the water at Pamukkale's petrified waterfalls
- The order of the tour may vary to avoid congestion
- Please watch your step at all times in order to avoid injury, as the waterfalls can be slippery
- Lunch features a selection of Turkish food at an open buffet