Pamukkale is famous for its white cascades of calcium springs. There are 17 hot water springs in Pamukkale. When the hot spring waters come up to surface, they lose the carbon dioxide in the water and calcium bicarbonate subsides to shape white cascades.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or preferred location.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes, a hat and plenty of sunscreen are recommended as shade is limited
- The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion
- Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries