Explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus, see the Magnesia Gate, walk through the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the ancient wonders of the world. Finally, stop off in the traditional Turkish villiage of Sirince for a local meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Cruise ship port or your hotel
- Private group available
- Walk the ancient marble streets of Ephesus
- Explore the ruins of one of the wonders of the ancient world: the Temple of Artemis
- Spend time in the Basilica of St. John and the House of the Virgin Mary
- Sample local wine and traditional Turkish food in Sirince Village
- Private Deluxe A/C VIP Vehicle.
- Private Professional Driver.
- Private Professional Licensed English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Personal COS Agent
- All Entrance Fees mentioned by the itineraries.
- Gasoline & Carpark Fees.
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
- All Personal Expenses
- All Drinks
- Pregnant women
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date