Rich in both Greek and Roman history, the ancient city of Ephesus is home to many remarkable ruins and sites, including the Temple of Artemis, an immense amphitheater, and a beautiful library. See the place where the Virgin Mary is believed to have lived!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel or port pick-up from Kusadasi is included
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The entrance fees to locations are included in the price
- Please bring extra money for any other personal expenses